Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 68:1

Song

Let the Lord arise
And His enemies
Scatter day by day
He is the Lord of Host
And the Holy one
The God of everything

How majestic is the Holy one
Who died for you and me
If you believe in Him
You will have eternal life

I can see your light shining through my life
Shining day by day in my life
I can see you love showing in my life
Everyday


Psalm 68:1 ESV
[1] God shall arise, his enemies shall be scattered; and those who hate him shall flee before him!
[1] Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.

Prayer

Immortal and invisible God, the only wise and true God I worship you for who you are

Almighty Saviour thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the understanding I receive daily through your word

Arise oh Jehovah and scatter your enemies and their plans

Lord arise and destroy the orchestration and orchestrators of evil in my life

Lord never let me become your enemy in any form or shape

Lord terminate the evil report from the kingdom of darkness over all that concerns me

Ancient of days, over this nation arise and scatter the gathering of the evil ones

Lord destroy the plans of enemies of this nation and expose them

Lord over my family do not allow the plans from the pit of hell see the light of day

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, give us victory over the desires of the wicked and change our story today

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has risen from His holy temple and scattered the desires of the wicked. The King of king has empowered me, therefore the plans of the workers of iniquity has been disgraced. God has changed my story, I am functioning in the level of destiny fulfillment henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th September 2024

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...