Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Prayer from 1 Timothy 3:16

Song by Theophilus Sunday

Angels Ascending and descending
Singing Holy Holy
We join in, Holy Holy is the Lord

Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory.
1 Timothy 3:16 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and magnify your name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your peace that surpasses the understanding of man that you have given to me

Lord increase in me the zeal to serve you no matter what life throws at me

Lord I stand in gap for all ministers of the gospel on mission field strengthen them and be their help

Lord open the eyes of everyone that I know or do not know that are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour and let them come to the knowledge of the true God

Lord destroy every works of flesh that wants to jeopardize my stand in you

Father in your mercy, let there be revival of souls in this community and nation

Lord at this end time do not let me be carried away by the dictates of darkness

Lord under no circumstance, never let me renounce my faith in Christ Jesus

Lord uphold the body of Christ worldwide, remove all deceit and deceivers that mislead souls

Lord in your mercy, let your peace reign in all homes and heal all families from every pain

Lord for the rest of my life, let me function in the reality of who Christ is and understand the times and season

Lord eliminate every doubt in me that increases the chances of the fear of unknown in my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit, I need more of you, fill me afresh and direct my ways henceforth

Lord concerning this nation and the leaders of nations across the world, let your truth and fear reign in them

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household never let us become cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy Spirit for direction and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. His presence fills my soul daily, His word directs my path and His light eliminates all darkness. I am a carrier of His light, I illuminate everywhere I go therefore darkness cannot clouden my vision. I walk in the truth of Christ Jesus, I dwell in His word and I am living for Christ all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...