Search This Blog

Monday 23 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 44 :2-4

Hymn

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

Psalms 44:2-4 NIV
[2] With your hand you drove out the nations and planted our ancestors; you crushed the peoples and made our ancestors flourish. [3] It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them. [4] You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for Jacob.

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the truth the word instills in me daily

I stand on Christ the solid rock, I will never fall into the plans of the wicked in Jesus name

I decree victory on all sides and over every situations of my life in Jesus name

I decree the hands of God over all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree the plans of the wicked have no place in and around me

I pray over this community and nation, the word of God will stand above every decree of the workers of iniquity

I decree divine protection and preservation is my portion and that of my family in Jesus name

I decree the mercy of God has ruled out every judgement of sin and death in Jesus name

I decree I will not suffer any loss in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree over every home and family the peace of God that surpasses all understanding is our portion

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the presence of God surrounds us like a shield and our lives are impenetrable for the works of darkness in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has shown me mercy and granted me victory on all sides. The power of God surrounds my destiny each and every day. The name of God is lifted above every other name and my name is hidden in His name always. My life is directed daily by the one who is able to change all situations around. His name is Jesus and He is my saviour. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...