Search This Blog

Thursday 5 September 2024

Prayer from Joshua 23:14

Song

Jesus, Jesus
Your name is a miracle
Your name is a comforter
Your name is a mighty one
Jesus


“And now I am about to go the way of all the earth, and you know in your hearts and souls, all of you, that not one word has failed of all the good things that the Lord your God promised concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one of them has failed.
Joshua 23:14 ESV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I honour your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this day and privilege to be among the living

Lord thank you for your word and the understanding I receive daily through your word

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Everlasting father thank you for divine direction I receive daily through your word

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for me you deserve the glory

Lord thank you for not allowing the promises of the wicked to manifest over my life and household

Father in your mercy cancel all negative and evil reports over my life in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy destroy all unwanted situation that is causing me pain

Father by your mercy remove every diseases or sicknesses far from my household and I

Lord let your grace continue to speak over my life and let your mercy direct my steps

Lord in your mercy cancel every loss planned for me or any member of my family

Abba renew my strength, remove all weaknesses and doubt from my life

Lord concerning (mention) let it end in praise to the glory of your name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our lives be transformed in your mercy in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is powerful, sharper than any two edge sword. The  word of God does great and mighty things in and through me. The word has set me free and delivered me from the powers contrary to His will for me. I stand on the word of God, no ordinance written against me can overrule His plans for me. My faith is firm in the truth of the word of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...