Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 September 2024

Prayer from John 14:26

Song

Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down
Oh Comforter and Friend
How we need Your touch again
Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down
Let Your power fall
Let Your voice be heard
Come and change our hearts
As we stand on Your word
Holy Spirit, rain down

No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No mind can know what God has in store
So open up heaven, open it wide
Over Your church and over our lives

The Companion, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I told you.
John 14:26 CEB

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life and direct my steps in all I do

Holy Spirit I need you each and everyday, fill me afresh with your presence

Holy Spirit help me in all decisions that I make, let it be of you not of me

Holy Spirit empower me and remove every weariness and tiredness from my life

Holy Spirit speak to me and let me hear you clearly and not fall into the plans of the wicked

Holy Spirit help my unbelief and remove every form of fear of unknown far from me

Father send your revival power over this nation and nations across the world in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your presence be felt in all we lay our hands on and those that come in contact with us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God goes ahead of me, He is in me and He guides me daily. The fear of God guides my steps each day. My life is hidden in Christ always and His truth is revealed in and through me. In Christ I live, move and have my being. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th September 2024

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...