Search This Blog

Friday 13 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 81:9

Song by Chevelle Franklyn

We give You glory
We give You glory
We give You glory, oh Lord
Master Jesus (we give You glory)
Jesus, Jesus (we give You glory)
Give You my heart, we give You glory, oh Lord

No foreign god can take your place
No foreign god can take your place
No foreign god can take your place
It's You that I love (it's You that I love)
It's You that I love (it's You that I love)

There shall be no strange god among you; you shall not bow down to a foreign god.
Psalm 81:9 ESV

Prayer

Elshadai I worship you and give you all the praise you deserve

Mighty God thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for your divine presence in my life continue to have your way in me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord terminate the existence and entrances of foreign gods in and around me

Lord over this nation destroy the  authority and power of all foreign gods

Lord whatever has exalted itself against your knowledge in my life, destroy them in Jesus name

Lord whatever I have knowingly or unknowingly turned to a foreign god in my life today reveal them to me and grant me grace to renounce them

Lord in anyway the activities of foreign gods and libation on foreign gods is causing any delay over my destiny arise this day and put an end to it

Lord in your mercy terminate every allegiance to powers, effigies or anything that has replaced the Almighty God in this nation

Lord over my health and the health of my family, every foreign growth or malfunction that has become a parasite in our bodies, flush them out now in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, negate all evil imagination and machinations against our glory in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in control of all that concerns me
 He has negated the activities of foreign gods in and around me. No evil report will see the light of day in my life. Jehovah has the final and only say in my life. My destiny and purpose can't be truncated because I am surrounded by the fire of the Holy ghost. Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...