Search This Blog

Friday 20 September 2024

Prayer from John 7:38

Song by Prosper Ochimma

Out of my belly
Shall flow rivers
Rivers of living waters
Iya iya eh

Out of my belly
Shall flow rivers
Rivers of living waters
Iya iya eh

Let it flow
Let it flow
Let it flow
Oh let it flow right here right now

John 7:38 KJV
[38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your name

King of all Kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for your word, and the divine clarity I receive daily through your word

Lord let your living water fill me and overflow in Jesus name

Lord let me encounter a divine intervention with the Holy Spirit in every aspects of my life

Lord remove the laxity in spiritual understanding and spiritual growth from my life

Lord as the Holy Spirit burst out in my life in form of the living water, let everyone that have a contact with me encounter Christ Jesus

Lord ignite in me the new fire to desire you more above anything else

Lord in this nation let there be a birthing of new season for salvation of souls even in areas least expected

Lord fill my household with the new fire of the Holy Spirit and your presence let our lives be hidden in you forever

Lord this day, let me see your hands over all that I do and let my light never go dim

Lord over my health never allow the enemy to consistently live as a parasite in form of evil diagnosis in Jesus name

Lord concerning my lineage let the knowledge of Christ saturate our existence in Jesus name

Lord as I seek you above anything else let me find you, let those who question my faith see you at work in and through me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, Lord let our lives never remain thesame following the divine encounter with you

*Pray in the Holy Ghost*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The living water of the Most High King flows through me and overflows into every lives, situation and all that surrounds me. My life is no longer ordinary, I am no longer on the level of limited possibilities. The God who makes all things possible, is at work in and through me. His Light is shining through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...