Search This Blog

Saturday 21 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 55:1-3

Song by Todd Galberth

We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
For the Lord is beside us
With Him we cannot lose

Though shadow surrounds us
We will fear no evil
We'll trust in the Lord with our hearts and in your joy we will dwell forever

Though the night may seem weary
Joy is coming, coming, coming in the morning
All praise to King Jesus
I know joy is coming, yes joy is coming


Psalm 55:1-3 ESV
[1] Give ear to my prayer, O God, and hide not yourself from my plea for mercy! [2] Attend to me, and answer me; I am restless in my complaint and I moan, [3] because of the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked. For they drop trouble upon me, and in anger they bear a grudge against me.

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and magnify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me at all times

Father thank you for the confidence I receive daily through your word and the assurance from the Holy Spirit

Lord thank you for coming to my rescue and for giving me victory over the desires of the wicked

Lord thank you for changing my story and negating the plans of the enemy

Lord thank you for shaming and destroying every erected altar of negativity over my destiny

Lord thank you for giving me joy to replace every sadness and mourning in Jesus name

Lord thank you for divine guidance and support in all I do, You deserve all the glory

Lord thank you for silencing the voice of the enemy and eliminating restless complaint from my life

Father thank you for reversing all evil grudge and allowing your peace to take control in all I do

Lord thank you for eliminating the oppression of the wicked in my life, family, community and nation

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to speak over lives and destinies of people in this nation and nations of the world

Lord thank you for supernatural intervention in all that I do, you alone deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for changing our story and giving us beauty for ashes and oil of gladness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is working in my life both to will and to do of His good pleasure. His mercy surrounds me daily, His grace encompasses my life journey. I am not shaken by the plans of the enemy. God has overcome for me and I am an overcomer. I have placed Christ Jesus before me, He is always on my right hand, and I will not be moved in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...