Search This Blog

Saturday 14 September 2024

Prayer Psalms 27:1-3

Song by Hillsong

Almighty God, my Redeemer
My Hiding Place, my Safe Refuge
No other name like Jesus
No power can stand against You.
My feet are planted on this Rock
And I will not be shaken
My hope it comes from You alone
My Lord and my salvation.

Your praise is al - ways on my lips
Your word is living in my heart
And I will praise You with a new song
My soul will bless You, Lord
You fill my life with greater joy
Yes, I delight myself in You
And I will praise You with a new song
My soul will bless You, Lord.

When I'm weak
You make me strong
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich
For in the power of Your name
All things are possible
All things are possible
All things are possible
All things are possible


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When evildoers assail me to eat up my flesh, my adversaries and foes, it is they who stumble and fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident. Psalm 27:1‭-‬3 ESV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and thank you for who you are

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin 

Lord you are my light and salvation, remove from my life the fear of unknown

Lord terminate the threats of the wicked over my life

Lord surround my life with your peace and let your truth dwell inside of me henceforth

Lord replace every weaknesses or sicknesses with strength and divine health in Jesus name

Lord complete what you've started in my life, let it be evident that I serve a living God

Abba increase my zeal to know you in all aspects of life

Lord have mercy on this nation, have mercy on the world and let your will only stand

Lord no matter how the enemy encamps around my household and I give us victory over them

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let your promises for us begin to manifest in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Almighty God has redeemed me from the destruction of sin and the perishing world. He is my light and salvation, therefore, fear has no place in me. The king of kings is in control of my destiny. My life is in the hands of God and my story is orchestrated by Him. I will live to glorify the ancient of days and His truths shall be evident in my life daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...