Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2024

Prayer from Romans 9:15-16

Song by Third Day

Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings


Romans 9:15-16 ESV
[15] For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” [16] So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and exalt your majesty

Lord eternal thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity I receive daily through your word

Lord have mercy on me, let your mercy speak over all my desires and expectations

Lord shower your mercy over my lineage and remove every plan of the wicked

Lord  let your mercy speak over this nation and cancel every judgement of the wicked

Lord let your mercy speak over this generation, do not let us fall into your wrath

Lord show mercy to every family and homes struggling in one area or another

Lord let your mercy release healing over those who are sick or having health issue

Lord let your mercy locate and deliver those who are facing difficulties, depression or frustrated by life circumstances in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy overrule every evil accusations and negative judgement that wants to affect your plans for me

Lord let your mercy open doors for me in areas I never knew and I am not qualified

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let us experience your favour and mercy in all areas of our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God speaks over my destiny, His truth directs my plans daily. His grace is forever sufficient for me. I am a recipient of divine favour orchestrated by God almighty. My life is a living testimony of the power of Abba. I will never fall victim to the desires of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...