Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2024

Prayer from John 15:5

Song by Eben

Jesus how I love you
Jesus How I love you
How can I live without your love
How can I breathe without your touch
How can I live without your love
How I love you


“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.
John 15:5 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy upon me and your love that you shower on me daily

Lord I can't live without you, keep me under the shadow of your wings

Lord remove everything that wants to take me away from your presence in Jesus name

Lord eliminate the plans of the workers of iniquity in and around me

Lord rid me of every desires of flesh that wants to terminate my purpose 

Lord truncate the agenda of darkness in and around my life in Jesus name

Lord help me, give me grace to always walk in your will until I see you in glory

Lord eternal at this end time terminate all negativity, that the enemy has turned to the norm in Jesus name

Lord use me for your glory, through me let souls come to the knowledge of who you are

Father in your mercy, let my life experience the supernatural beyond the imaginations of men

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let there be open doors even in areas that is humanly impossible in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is alive inside of me, I am part of the vine and I can do nothing without Him. Jesus is at the center of my life, I do not live to please the agenda of man. I live my life to please the one who called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. The light of God shines in and through me and it can never be hidden in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...