Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2024

Prayer from 1 Kings 19:3-6

Song by Jason Nelson

Depression you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
Sickness you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me

No longer have,
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

Poverty you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
My sin you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me

No longer have,
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

Over me is love
Over me is joy
You no Longer have dominion over me
Over me is peace
Over me is freedom
You no Longer have dominion over me 

My soul is resting
It's such a blessing
You no Longer have dominion over me
It's over


1 Kings 19:3-6 KJV
[3] And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beer-sheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there. [4] But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers. [5] And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat. [6] And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon me

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul through your blood shed on Calvary

Father thank you for your word that daily uplifts my soul

I decree henceforth depression have no place in my life in Jesus name

I cancel all negativity that will lead to any form of evil emergencies around

I decree my mind is renewed, every lies of the enemy can't stay in my mind

I destroy every evil handwriting driving evil purpose over my lineage in Jesus name

I cancel every suicidal ideation and negativity around my life or anyone in Jesus name

I silent every lies of the enemy whispering into my ears henceforth

I decree over my children and every child in and around me depression will not truncate their destinies

I decree whatever destroys destiny at the verge of breakthrough have no stand in my life and lineage henceforth

Father I pray for anyone about to attempt suicide, visit them this day and speak to their heart in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, frustration that births total loss of any form or shape will not envelope our destinies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not a candidate for depression or suicide. My mind is renewed daily through the word of God. I know who I am, and I know that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I will live to fulfill the purpose of the one who called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. His name is Jesus, He is my father, my helper and my shield. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd September 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...