Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2024

Prayer from Exodus 27:20-21

Song by Joe Mettle

Give me oil in my lamp
Make my light never be dim
Keep me burning, keep me burning
Until the coming of the King
Give me oil in my lamp, Lord
Make my light never be dim
Keep me burning, keep me burning
Until the coming of the King

Exodus 27:20-21 MSG
[20-21] “Now, order the Israelites to bring you pure, clear olive oil for light so that the lamps can be kept burning. In the Tent of Meeting, the area outside the curtain that veils The Testimony, Aaron and his sons will keep this light burning from evening until morning before God. This is to be a permanent practice down through the generations for Israelites.”

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and I honour your name because of who you are

Lord thank you for this beautiful dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is more than sufficient for me daily

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul you deserve all the praise

Abba  grant me grace to remain focused on you in my period of divine preparation 

Lord help me to always keep the oil in my lamb sufficient for burning to do glorious works

Lord eliminate every dryness and barrenness in any aspect of my life

Lord grant me grace to be able to impact my generation in godly things that glorifies You

Lord arise and remove every distraction from my path that wants to destroy my vision or destiny

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household open the heaven over us and pour your abundance upon us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The oil upon my life is overflowing and sufficient for greater exploit. My lamp keeps burning until I see Christ in glory. I will never live in the unknown, the spirit of the living God directs me daily. The truth of Christ envelopes and directs me each day. Glory to God in the highest, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired ( by His Word) © 24th September 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...