Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2024

Prayer from Romans 8:35

Song by Victor Thompson

Dependable
Dependable God
It doesn't matter what comes my way You are still God
Intentional, Intentional God
Everything is working out for my good

Oh, You love me too much
Oh, oh, oh-oh
Too much, oh, Too much, oh
Excess love, oh

Thank You for loving me too much, oh
Unconditionally Lord
Thank You for loving me too much, oh

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
Romans 8:35 ESV

Prayer

Almighty father the only wise and true God I worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement of sin

Lord thank you for your love for me, thank you for showing me daily how much you love me

Lord increase in me the zeal to know you more personally in Jesus name

Lord increase my spiritual endurance and capacity so that my faith will not fail at any point

Lord help me to trust you even when I don't see or understand the bigger picture in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to function as a victor in all situations in Jesus name

I decree my strength will not fail and I will not succumb to the will and dictates of the enemy

I decree my faith in Christ is daily renewed and increased by Him

I decree my life will not submit to darkness and works of the workers of iniquity

I decree nothing will separate me from the love of God, I am triumphant over all trials and tribulations in Jesus name

I decree at this end time, I will continue to stand in and with Christ and my vision will not be blurred by deceits of the enemy

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the Lord has increase our ability to understand times and seasons and we will not fall into the pit of darkness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord Jesus loves me and I know, therefore, the lies of the enemy have no place in me. I am the vessel of the Most High King and in Him I live, move and have my being. The joy of the Lord is my strength, therefore no weakness can cripple my faith in Christ. I am daily filled with His divine presence and I live daily trusting Him in this journey of faith on this part of eternity. Glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...