Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 24:3-6

Song

Out of my belly
Shall flow rivers
Rivers of living waters
Iya iya eh

Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully. He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob. Selah
Psalm 24:3‭-‬6 ESV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your holy name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Lord I thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the privilege to know you and know your word

Lord thank you for the enlightenment I receive daily through your word, you deserve the praise

Abba here I am accept my prayers and hear my cry this day and always

Lord as I seek you, let me find you daily and early in Jesus name

Lord glorify yourself in my life always and never allow the desires of the wicked manifest over my life

I decree this day and always my steps are ordered by the king of kings

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned

Lord destroy the plans of the workers of iniquity over every home, this community and nation

Lord let your hands of protection be upon my household and I

Lord bring to manifestation your promises that have tarried for long and let it be evidence that I serve a true God

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household glorify yourself over every situation let it end in praise in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God has nullified all disgrace and the orchestration of darkness. My steps are guided by the King of kings so I will be at the right place at the right time. His divine protection is upon my life and all that I do, no evil will come near my dwelling. It will end in praise, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Colossians 3:16

Song by Loveworld singers From the day that I was born Till this moment that I am grown All I have seen is Your love and Your faithfulness E...