Search This Blog

Sunday 1 September 2024

Prayer from Genesis 21:15-17

Song by Bug Daddy Weave

I come on my knees
To lay down before you
Bringing all that I am
Longing only to know you
Seeking your face
And not only your hand
I find you embracing me
Just as I am

And I lift these songs
To you and you alone
As I sing to you
In my praises make your home

To my audience of one
You are Father, and you are Son
As your spirit flows free,
Let it find within me
A heart that beats to praise you.
And now just to know you more
Has become my great reward
To see your kingdom come
And your will be done
I only desire to be yours,
Lord

When the water was gone, she put the boy in the shade of a bush. Then she went and sat down by herself about a hundred yards away. “I don’t want to watch the boy die,” she said, as she burst into tears. But God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven, “Hagar, what’s wrong? Do not be afraid! God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.
Genesis 21:15‭-‬17 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I glorify your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me you deserve all the glory

Lord hear my cry when I call and attend to my prayers

Lord you see me, you know me, and you know my needs, come to my aid in all aspects of life

Father this new month let me experience divine provision and restoration in Jesus name

Lord let an end come to wilderness journey in my life henceforth

Jehovah disgrace every authority that wants to keep me bound in unpleasant situation

Lord this new month let your mercy find me and journey with me

Lord this new month, I decree open doors for new opportunities and destiny fulfillment

Lord reignite the fire and zeal to seek you more in my life, my household and this community

I decree to the gates and borders of nations, the word of the Lord will reign and be accepted in Jesus name

I decree my cry in areas that has been beyond my control are turning into sounds of joy as the Lord turns the situation around

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, there is a new dawn of greatness in our lives, nothing is impossible all things are possible in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God has gone ahead of me. The Lord has found me, no more distress, no more delay, no more disappointment. Grace of God is speaking over my destiny. The Audience of one Jesus Christ is always with me in my life journey. I am never alone because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st September 2024
Happy New Month 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...