Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2024

Prayer from 1 Samuel 1 :9-10, 12-13

Song by Maverick City

One thing I desire, Only this I seek
Just to dwell dwell dwell, Here forever
This will be my posture
Laying at your feet
Just to dwell dwell dwell, Here forever

Dearest father, Closest friend, 
Most beautiful, Most beautiful
Dearest Father closest friend
Most beautiful, Most beautiful
There are no words, there's nothing left
Our love sings to you, oh oh oh


So Hannah got up after eating and drinking in Shiloh. Now Eli the priest was sitting on his seat beside the doorpost of the temple (tabernacle) of the Lord. Hannah was greatly distressed, and she prayed to the Lord and wept in anguish. Now it happened as she continued praying before the Lord, that Eli was watching her mouth. Hannah was speaking in her heart (mind); only her lips were moving, and her voice was not heard, so Eli thought she was drunk. 1 Samuel 1:9‭-‬10‭, ‬12‭-‬13 AMP


Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages, I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord Jesus thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your divine intervention in my life

Lord hear me this day and let your mercy speak over my life

Father just like Hannah, I come to you, hear my cry and put an end to long time battles in my life and lineage

Lord let my heart cry be met with your divine mercy and hands of transformation

Lord put an end to stigmas and buts that has hung over my destiny for too long

Lord cancel all evil emergencies and evil report over my life, family, friends and all that concerns me

Lord Jesus over what has been said to be impossible, show yourself great and let those who have questioned my God come to the knowledge of who my God is

Lord put an end to delay over the manifestation of my heart desires, let them manifest by your mercy

Lord  over those situations I can't speak to anyone or share my pain today hear me and wipe my tears away

Lord turn every tears of pain and disgrace to tears of joy henceforth

Lord over this nation, frustrate the dictates of the workers of iniquity

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our divine turnaround and transformation start today in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My time is now, an end has come to the period of waiting. God has crowned my waiting period with testimonies that is beyond human reasoning. What the enemy meant for evil God turned it around for my good. Grace found me, mercy changed my story and favour of God opened gates and borders for me in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...