Search This Blog

Friday 27 September 2024

Prayer from John 7:16-18

Song

All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth 
should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to our God

John 7:16-18 NLT
[16] So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me. [17] Anyone who wants to do the will of God will know whether my teaching is from God or is merely my own. [18] Those who speak for themselves want glory only for themselves, but a person who seeks to honor the one who sent him speaks truth, not lies.


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in me always and let my life glorify you

Lord ignite in me the fire that burns to serve you alone in Jesus name

Lord help me in every areas I struggle with the works of flesh

Lord let your power be revealed in my life beyond the reasoning of men

Lord uproot every self glorification from my life in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to stay humble in You and remove pride that leads to destruction from me

Lord increase the zeal to study your word and do your will in me in Jesus name

Father in all I do let my life and total existence honour you

Lord over this nation, let the truth prevail above the lies of the workers of iniquity

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, show yourself mighty over every situations in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is alive in me daily, His light surrounds me and His truth dwells in me. I live daily to please the King of kings. I have a purpose to fulfill, He has written the plans of my life to glorify Him only. Christ is the firm foundation I stand on, I will not be shaken in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...