Search This Blog

Thursday 26 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song by Elevation Worship and Maverick City

Will You be my light, when I cannot see?
And when I can't take another step
Lord, would You carry me?
And when I've lost my fight, will You be my strength?
Will You set me a table in the presence of my enemies?

I shall not want, I shall not want
Oh, my soul's got a shepherd in the valley and I shall not want
I shall not want, I shall not want
'Cause my cup's running over, running over and I shall not want

Psalm 23:1 KJV
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.


Prayer

Holy one of Israel the only wise and true God I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake

I decree I shall not want, I shall not lack any good thing in Jesus name

I decree nothing shall go wrong over my desires and expectations

I decree the Lord has come through for me shame will not end my journey

I decree the plans of the wicked will not twart the promises of God for me

I decree my purpose will be fulfilled with no delay in Jesus name

I decree sickness and diseases will never have the last say over my life in Jesus name

I decree frustration will have no place in my life in Jesus name

I decree over the economy of this nation and nations of the world the mercy and favour of God will speak over it in Jesus name

I decree my new season is here, God has perfected that which concerns me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household divine open doors is our portion henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

 Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I shall not want, I will not lack any good thing. The promises of God for me will not be delayed or truncated. Christ is in control of all that concerns me. It will never end the way the workers of iniquity planned it. God will complete what He started in my life and my period of rejoicing will not end in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th September 2024 



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...