Search This Blog

Sunday 29 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 137:5-6

Song by Victoria Orenze

You'll never leave me
You said that You won't forsake me
You're right beside me
And that is all that matters

You'll never leave me
You said that You won't forsake me
You're right beside me
And that is all that matters

You are the covenant keeping God
You are the covenant keeping God
Yahweh the covenant keeping God
Yahweh the covenant keeping God


Psalms 137:5-6 NLT
[5] If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget how to play the harp. [6] May my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth if I fail to remember you, if I don’t make Jerusalem my greatest joy.

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and honour you for who You are

Lord thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord you always keep your promises, bring to manifestation, all your promises for me in Your mercy

Lord arise over my situation and let your light shine over every shades of darkness

Lord continue to be my backbone and never leave me to the devices of the enemy

Lord over (mention) manifest your power, do not let the workers of iniquity have the final say

Lord concerning this nation, let your mercy bring to manifestation your promises in Jesus name

Lord over every household in my community, let your mercy prevail in Jesus name

Lord concerning my long awaited desires, let the manifestation come as an avalanche of divine visitation and blessings

Lord in areas where hope is dashing away, arise and reignite my hope in your mercy and love

Lord concerning every negative prediction, diagnosis or proclamation, let Your will only stand in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, change our story today, let our testimonies spring forth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who is indeed the covenant keeping God. He will manifest all that He promised to do in my life. The Lord has not forgotten me, He can never forget me becaus I am His child and His vessel. The words of God are bringing to life all that needs to be alive in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th September 2024

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation, purchase of God Born of his Spirit, washed in ...