Search This Blog

Monday 30 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 103:1-2

Song by CeCe Winans

Lord you're worthy, oh so worthy
Lord you're worthy, oh so worthy
Lord you're worthy, oh so worthy
Lord you're worthy, oh so worthy
Lord you're worthy, oh so worthy

And oh my soul
You have not been left alone
For He counted us worthy, so lets be worthy
Just trust and know
He strong enough to carry on
He counted us worthy, so lets be worthy
Oh my soul

Your name is written in the book of life
Keep walking in dominion and his might
You serve the son you serve the one
Who knew you long 'fore you begun
And you are worthy, and you are worthy
Go ahead, encourage yourself
Look inside and draw from the well
The water flows and heaven knows
That you can't make it on your own
He said your worthy so lets be worthy


Psalms 103:1-2 AMP
[1] Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul, And all that is [deep] within me, bless His holy name. [2] Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul, And do not forget any of His benefits;

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer and safe refuge I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of Kings thank you for this glorious day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and the wonder working power at work in me

Lord thank you for writing my name in the book of life and grace to live in Your will until I see you in eternity

Lord thank you for divine direction and provision on all sides 

Lord thank you for showing me mercy and for not allowing judgement of sin to overshadow mercy in my life

Lord thank you for the end of this month, for putting an end to every unpleasant situation as this month ends

Lord thank you for new opportunities that are made available for me through your grace and mercy

Lord thank you for erasing all evil emergencies and their source from my life

Lord thank you for the good work you have started in me that you will bring to completion

Lord thank you for grace to overcome all unwanted and challenging situation in your mercy, you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for putting an end to every strange fire in and around my household

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for changing our story to the glory of your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is good to me all the time. He has surrounded me with His unfailing love and shown me mercy in all areas. He has made way for me in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. The Lord has put an end to evil occurrence and strange fire in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th September 2024

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation, purchase of God Born of his Spirit, washed in ...