Search This Blog

Saturday 7 September 2024

Prayer from Genesis 2:7

Song

You give life, You are love
You bring light to the darkness
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken
And great are You, Lord

 It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise, we pour out our praise
It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise to You only


then the Lord God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit].
Genesis 2:7 AMP

Prayer

Lord I worship you and give you all the praise and glory

Lord thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy over all sin and judgement of sins in my life

Lord thank you for your word and the light that shines through your word into my life

Father, I am yours and you are mine, continue to rule in my life and all that concerns me

Lord your breath dwells in me, therefore sickness and diseases cannot coexist where your breath dwells in Jesus name

I am the image of the living God therefore, my life is covered by Him and His will stands in my life

The holy presence of the Most High God fills me daily and my strength is renewed by Him

I decree nothing can truncate my life untimely because I have the life of God in me

I decree no evil report or emergencies can trump the plans of God in my life because God has the only and final say in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the peace of the King of Kings fills out lives each and everyday

*Worship God*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shal not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I carry in me the breath of God, His spirit lives inside of me. I am His child and nothing can hurt me by any means because I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High. No evil report can truncate my happiness. My season of more is here and it is now. God has completed it, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 9:15-16

Song by Third Day Your love, oh Lord Reaches to the heavens Your faithfulness stretches to the sky Your righteousness is like the mighty mou...