Search This Blog

Monday, 28 September 2026

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2

Song by Ron Kenoly 

You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean, more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade You for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade You for riches untold
You are, you are my everything


[2] This is what the Lord says: “I will go before you, Cyrus, and level the mountains. I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I give you praise and Honour your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord my hope and trust is in you help me and direct my path always in Jesus name 

Lord guide my steps henceforth and do not let me walk into anything that would destroy my purpose in life

Lord go ahead of me, speak on my behalf and let your mercy find me

Lord send your favour ahead of me into offices and places that I will be discussed

Lord by your mercy destroy every siege of rejection and delay over my purpose in life

Lord erase all evil handwriting and evil data caption concerning my purpose in life

Lord help me, deliver me from every form of sicknesses of the mind, soul and spirit in Jesus name 

Lord heal my bloodline from every blood guilt and evil pattern seeking vengeance over me and my generations

Lord concerning this nation arise and have mercy on us, deliver us from the wishes of the wicked

Lord keep all my family under the shadow of your wings away from the dictates of the workers of iniquity 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let your divine favour surround us and grant us grace to win this race in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy one of Israel for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has gone ahead of me to make all crooked path straight. The king of kings has settled me and shown me His mercy. The hand of the Lord is upon my life. The works and workers of darkness will not have access to my life because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Jesus is King over my destiny, therefore I will not be subject to desires of the wicked in Jesus name, amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th September 2026 ©

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2

Song by Ron Kenoly  You are the love of my life You are the hope that I cling to You mean, more than this world to me I wouldn't trade Y...