Sometimes I fall to my knees and pray
Come, Jesus, come
Let today be the day
Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna break
But I'm holding on
To a hope that won't fade
Come, Jesus, come
We've been waiting so long
For the day You return
To heal every hurt and right every wrong
We need You right now
Come and turn this around
Deep down I know this world isn't home
Come, Jesus, come
There'll be no war
And there'll be no chains
When Jesus comes
Let today be the day
He'll come for the weak
And the strong just the same
And all will believe in the power of His name
[8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty
Eternal rock of ages, thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for your word and the grace to understand your word and apply it to my world
Lord I want to live my life for you help me in all areas my shortcomings are standing against me
Lord fill me with more of you in all that I do in Jesus name
Lord as I draw nigh to you, let my walk with you become stronger by day
Lord Jesus fill my heart with your truth and keep me ready for your coming
Lord fill the church worldwide with your truth so we will be ready for your coming
Lord fill the leaders in the church with your truth and help them to lead your people right
Lord fill every hearts in my family and households with your truth and remove every unbelief
Lord help this generation and do not let us miss our purpose in you in Jesus name
Lord cleanse my heart, remove all the works of flesh and let the fruit of the spirit begin to grow in me
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, come and take your rightful place in our lives in Jesus name amen
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord Jesus is coming soon. The world will see and know that He is the true God. The Lord has filled my life with the fruits of the spirit. The presence of God has enveloped my destiny and purpose. The Lord Jesus has truncated the desires of the wicked. Revival is birthing forth in the body of Christ and the truth of the gospel will be heard worldwide in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th September 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment