Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Prayer from Philippians 3:7

Song 

Elohim Adonai
Ah ah ah ah Elohim
Elohim Adonai
Ah ah ah ah Elohim

[7] I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. 

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Almighty Father I worship your majesty and thank you for this beautiful new dawn

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name 

Lord I surrender my all and entire existence to you, take over in Jesus name 

Heavenly Father remove whatever is stopping me from totally yielding to you from my life

Abba help me to focus solely on your divine leading in all that I do 

Everlasting father reposition my heart and let the posture of my heart be in total submission to your leading

King of glory remove every distractions that want to keep me below your plans for me

Lord deliver my family members from anything that might lead any of us into eternal destruction and damnation 

Lord deliver this generation and bring us to total submission to your will

Lord help the church worldwide and let your truth only stand in every church

Lord terminate self and man worship in the body of Christ worldwide in Jesus name 

Lord deliver us from the ravening wolves set to cause destiny truncation 

Almighty father purify our places of worship and altars with your blood in Jesus name 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, keep us under the shadow of your wings until we see you in glory in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The hands of God are upon me. The Lord has cleansed my heart and filled it with His truth. The Lord has terminated all evil reports and evil agendas. The name of the Lord is the strong tower where I dwell. The Lord is in control of everything and He will not allow the wishes of the enemy to truncate the purpose of the church in Jesus name, amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2

Song by Ron Kenoly  You are the love of my life You are the hope that I cling to You mean, more than this world to me I wouldn't trade Y...