Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 September 2026

Prayer from Psalms 34:2

Song by Jobonta Patton

My soul, my soul, is not afraid
My soul, my soul, is not afraid
Oh, my soul, my soul is not afraid
I will always, see better days
I will always see better days
I love this verse, say

My peace, my peace You will maintain, hallelujah
My peace, my Peace You will maintain
God, my peace, my peace You will maintain
I will always see better days
I will always, see better days

[2] My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: The humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

Prayer

Heavenly Father I worship your majesty and honour your Holy name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that is made available to me daily

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for not letting me fall into the trap of the enemy 

Lord thank you because I will not have a better yesterday but each day you will fill my life with testimonies

Lord thank you for removing the fear of unknown and for filling my heart and life with your peace

Lord thank you for eliminating all evil reports and the writers of evil reports 

Lord thank you for terminating evil emergencies in and around my life

Lord thank you for making my household and I recipients of your mercy

Lord thank you for showing me you unending mercy and favour in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for letting this current situation end in praise beyond human reasoning 

Lord thank you for this new season of pleasant surprises and divine intervention 

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily  prayers all impacted by it and our households, for coming through for us and changing our stories for the best in Jesus name

*Thank God*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My soul will boast in the Most High King because He has completed what He started. The presence of God has changed my story and given me a new song. The favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. My God has caused a divine turnaround to happen in my situation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 34:2

Song by Jobonta Patton My soul, my soul, is not afraid My soul, my soul, is not afraid Oh, my soul, my soul is not afraid I will always, see...