Search This Blog

Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Prayer from Psalms 19:14

Hymn by Eddie Espinosa 

Change my heart, O God,
Make it ever true;
Change my heart, O God,
May I be like you.

You are the Potter,
I am the clay;
Mold me and make me,
This is what I pray.


[14] Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

King of glory thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord thank you for your presence that surrounds me and your mercy that speaks for me

Lord fill my heart with your truth and grant me grace to follow your directions everyday

Lord purify my heart and make it ever true and never let my heart harbour unholy thoughts

Lord remove every lingering thoughts that are against your will from my heart

Lord change the hearts of every member of my family and fill them with your truth

Lord I lift before you as many who are at the gates of my transition and breakthrough touch their hearts to favour me

Lord touch the hearts of my child(ren), do not allow evil and disobedient act, turn their hearts into a dumping ground

Lord terminate all evil thoughts that brings ideas that are not your will in my life

Lord shape my life according to your plans and bring your promises to manifestation 

I come against every high thing or whatever exalts themselves against the knowledge of God in my life, I bring them to submission to God's direction now

I decree whatever is true, honest, pure, just, lovely and good reports are the only things permitted in my heart moving forward

Lord touch the hearts of people in the positions of authority in different offices around nations of the world and let them do your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let your will be permanently established in us in all aspects of life in Jesus name 

*Pray that God touches and renews your mind*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in control of my life. He has changed my heart and filled it with His will only. The Lord has turned all stony hearts over any situations in my life to a heart of flesh. The Lord has shone His light on my life and darkness can't overshadow His light. Whatsoever is true, whatsoever is honest, pure, lovely and of good reports, these are the things that fills my heart henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 19:14

Hymn by Eddie Espinosa  Change my heart, O God, Make it ever true; Change my heart, O God, May I be like you. You are the Potter, I am the c...