Search This Blog

Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Prayer from Philippians 4:19

Song

I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

[19] But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and give you all the praise you deserve

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your wonderful working power at work in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me

Lord thank you for your divine provision because I will never lack anything

Lord thank you for making available all that I need  beyond the imagination of men

Lord thank you for raising help for me where I can or cannot access

Lord thank you for terminating the plans of the wicked to jeopardise my faith

Lord thank you for turning it all around for my good you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for advocating for me beyond human reasoning and for letting it end in praise

Lord thank you for shielding me with your divine protection

Lord thank you for working all things out for my good and for not allowing anything to go wrong

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, for terminating all evil patterns and evil emergencies in our lives in Jesus name 

*Thank God*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I will not lack any good thing,
I will not be discouraged, I will not be disappointed, I will never be disadvantaged. All things work together for my good. The Lord has gone ahead of me and made all crooked paths straight. Jesus has finished what He started. It has ended in praise. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Philippians 4:19

Song I will bless the Lord And give Him glory I will bless His name And give Him glory Philippians 4:19 KJV [19] But my God shall supply all...