Give me substance, Give me proofs
Give me presence, Give me You
Give me substance
Give me proofs
Give me presence
Let it show that I met with You
Let it show that I met with You
Let it show that I met with You
Let it show that I met with You
[1] And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies;
Prayer
Lord eternal I honour your majesty and worship your holy name
Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Holy one of Israel thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me
Lord thank you for giving me rest on all sides you deserve all the praise
Lord thank you for giving me rest from all my enemies and for permanently silencing all who stand against me
Lord thank you for settling me and for removing any form of unrest far from me
Lord thank you for giving me peace like a river and unending joy in all aspects of my life
Lord thank you for removing all barriers, blockages and delays far from my journey
Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to rule over any form of judgement against my life
Lord thank you for not allowing the petitions of the workers of iniquity rule above your love for me
Lord thank you for removing the pain and shame that might be affecting my life in any aspect
Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, for turning around the situations to the glory of your Holy name
*Thank God*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God that surpasses the understanding of man envelopes my destiny. The Lord has given me rest from all that troubles my mind. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The king of glory has ruled over the dictates of the wicked. I have my evidence of divine intervention and turnaround in Jesus name.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th September 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment