Search This Blog

Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Prayer from Hebrews 4:12

Song

Jehovah 
You are so good unto me
Jehovah, You are so good
In Heaven you are the King 
On earth you are the Lord
In my life 
You are the great warrior
Jehovah, You are so good


[12] For the word of God is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective]. It is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person], and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Prayer

Ancient of days I give you all the praise and worship you

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Ancient of days thank you for your word and the efficacy of your word in my life

I speak the life giving word of God into every situation that is dead or comatose in my life and destiny, receive life now in Jesus name 

I speak the word of God into every situation where I have been written off and I rewrite my story 

I destroy the power of every negative word spoken into my life and lineage and replace them with the promises of God

I speak the word of God that brings deliverance into every confinement situation in my life

I speak healing into all sicknesses according to the promises of God for me

I speak into every fear from their root and cancel their effects in my life

I speak into every delay now and decree divine speed that terminates delay over them

I speak the word of God into the foundation of my family, every broken cracks in our foundation is made whole today

I speak the word of God into every generation in my lineage they will serve God diligently

I speak the word of God into the places of authority in this nation they will yield to the leading of God in Jesus name 

I speak the word of God into my finances no devourer is permitted to coexist in my finance

I speak the word of God into my spiritual life, I will never become lukewarm or an empty vessel in Jesus name 

I speak the word of God into my spirit man, the fire of God is ignited and fruits of the spirit envelopes me

I speak total liberation into the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, the faithfull God will continue to shield us away from the harm of the wicked in Jesus name 

*Spend some time to study your Bible*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is quick sharper than any two edged sword. The word of God gives me life. The word of God is the manual that directs my path daily. The word of God is God. I dwell, move and have my being in the Most High King. I will never live against His will for me. God has perfected all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Hebrews 4:12

Song Jehovah  You are so good unto me Jehovah, You are so good In Heaven you are the King  On earth you are the Lord In my life  You are the...