Search This Blog

Thursday 20 July 2017

Prayer from 1 Kings 6:13

Song by Israel Houghton

I am not forgotten
I am not forgotten
I am not forgotten
God knows my name
He knows my name

Light over darkness
Strength over weakness
Joy over sadness
He knows my name

Father to the fatherless
Friend to the friendless
Hope for the hopeless
He knows my name

I will praise You, I will praise You
For I am fearfully and wonderfully made
I am not forgotten, never forsaken

And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel. 1 Kings 6:13 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my personal lord and saviour you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

My father open the book of rememberance concerning my life in Jesus name

Lord over all my heart desires let my cry come to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father do not forsake me in anyway in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your name overshadow my name wherever my name is mentioned let the power in your name speak on my behalf in Jesus name

Father arise and take your place permanently in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase everything that wouldn't glorify you in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Father do not forsake me, according to your word arise and come to my aid always in Jesus name

Father I don't want to be a cast away in your kingdom draw me close to you forever in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for not forsaking me and for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not forsaken or forgotten, I am the child of the King of kings. I live in the fullness of His glory and abundance. In His name and power is my dwelling therefore I lack nothing in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...