Search This Blog

Monday 3 July 2017

Prayer from Thessalonians 2:15-17

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

"Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.  Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,  Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work." 2 Thessalonians 2:15‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive my shorth comings in Jesus name

Alpha and omega I worship your majesty and give all glory to you in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord keep me standing in you to the very end in Jesus name

Everlasting father open my heart to receive the Holy spirit and power in Jesus name

Lord almighty I lift as many who are yet to accept you as their lord and savior visit them this day in Jesus name

Father let me use your grace wisely in Jesus name

Lord for as many that I will come across in life grant me the enablement to preach the gospel through my deeds in Jesus name

Almighty God I lift my community unto your hands and I pray for every soul that is still lost in sin regenerate them now oh Lord in Jesus name

Father make me a battle axe in your hands use me to pull down the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me so that I won't be too complacent in my ways less I forget my duty as your child in Jesus name

Oh Lord I pray for all places of worship and I ask for revival that leads to regeneration of souls worldwide in Jesus name

Lord till I see you in glory never let me be an instrument in the hand of the enemy in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a vessel unto honour not dishonor. I live henceforth for Christ and the gospel of Christ in Jesus name. My life and living is orchestrated by Christ therefore I am divinely connected to the power of the most high. I am occupying till Christ returns I will not be a subject to worldly doctrine or ways because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...