Search This Blog

Friday 7 July 2017

Prayer from Genesis 35:17-19

Song by Panam Percy Paul

I shall not die but live and declare
The works of the Lord amen
You shall not die but live and declare
The works of the Lord amen
We shall not die but live and declare
The works of the Lord amen

"And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.  And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Ben–oni: but his father called him Benjamin.  And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Beth–lehem." Genesis 35:17‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day in Jesus name

Thank you for another opportunity to praise you, worship you and pray to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in The land of the living in Jesus name

I decree no organ in my body will die, any organ malfunctioning now begin to receive the resurrection power of Christ in Jesus name

I come against sudden death in my life, family and lineage in Jesus name

I decree long life into my household in Jesus name

I come against every spiritual devourer that comes in form of spiritual death in my life or household in Jesus name

I cast out and destroy every hold of any foreign God upon my life and family in Jesus name

I will not bury my children and my parents will not bury me in Jesus name

I decree myself free from shackles of pain, sickness, shame, disease and sickness associated to child birth in Jesus name

I pray for all pregnant women, that God will deliver them safely there shall be no negative news or complications in Jesus name

I come against every evil market selling and buying over my destiny or that of my generation in Jesus name

I and my household will fulfill destiny on earth not in the grave in Jesus name

Every casket placed in the open/closet to carry my corpse spiritually or physically catch fire in Jesus mighty name

Lord you are my father and my help therefore I am untouchable to the power of the evil ones in Jesus name

I am more than a conqueror through the power of Christ in me in Jesus name

My light and glory will not go down or wane suddenly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I decree I will eat the fruit of my labour. I will not be replaced physically or spiritually. I terminate all evil assignment(s) to cut my life and destiny short in Jesus name. I live in authority and dominion through Jesus therefore I am not a subject to any evil authority. I am set free and not bound by any shackles in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...