Search This Blog

Monday 17 July 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 59:19,21

Song by Sinach
You are able 2x
By Your word I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able, our God is able
By Your word I stand and I testify
That you are able
Exceeding Abundantly much more
Than I can ever think
Exceeding Abundantly
You are able to do all sufficient God

Nothing is impossible with you 3x
All things are possible with You

"So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.  As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord , from henceforth and for ever."
Isaiah 59:19‭, ‬21 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your word that is new every morning glory honour and adoration belongs to you in Jesus name

Father thank you for your exceeding and abundant grace upon my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father I glorify you for the sufficient blessing in place in Jesus name

I decree I am living in sufficient and divine health in Jesus name

I decree I am expanding and gaining grounds in Jesus name

I decree the plans against me and my family or lineage if falling for us to rise in Jesus name

I decree every situation that has been impossible (mention) is possible henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I no longer live in lack because my God has provided for me sufficiently in Jesus name

My period of waiting with nothing to show is over  now in Jesus name

Where I have been denied I decree and release the word for divine acceptance and breaking of protocols in my favour in Jesus name

I decree over my spouse the plans of the enemy has come to null and void in Jesus name

I decree over my child(ren) every thing that has worked against them begin to turn around and work for their good in Jesus name

I decree over my finance because I partner with the most High God, I will not live in penury, my budget is connected to Jehovah Jireh in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I  decree nothing is impossible for me henceforth, my career, ministry, academy, health, marriage, salvation, finance, family, health is progressing in Jesus name. I am unstoppable henceforth and I have no limit because my father is the unlimited God amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...