Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Prayer From Psalms 119:105-106

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Abba Father, God of all
Keeper, Lover of my soul
Throughout the ages unchanging
You are perfect in all of your ways

Hallelujah Oh ,Hallelujah Oh 2x

Your word is like fire in my bones
Your grace is like water to my soul
You make me ponder, ponder, every day
Abba Father, Father, in Heaven

Hallelujah Oh, Hallelujah Oh 2x

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. Psalms 119:105‭-‬106 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for us in Jesus name

Lord almighty I glorify you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill me with the power of your word as I study and meditate on it in Jesus name

Lord speak a word into the storm of my life and calm the storm forever in Jesus name

I speak into every damaging power operating in my life to cease henceforth in Jesus name

I cast out and render useless every destroying words and figure made upon my destiny in Jesus name

I recover all my loss right now in Jesus name

Father let me continually abide by your word in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your word begin to transform my life in Jesus name

I speak power of light through the word of God into every dark situations in Jesus name

I am a product of light because Jesus is light of the world therefore my destiny begins to operate in the power of divine light in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I speak healing through the word into my bone, blood vessel and every organ in my life. Henceforth I begin to work and walk in the power of the light of God. Favour is my portion and am a living testimony in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...