Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Prayer From Ephesians 4:26-27

Hymn

Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:  Neither give place to the devil." Ephesians 4:26‭-‬27 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for another opportunity to communicate with you in prayers in Jesus name

Heavenly father cleanse me from the inside out so that I will be useful for you in Jesus name

Father purify my heart take away all filthiness and whatever will stand or is standing against your word in me in Jesus name

Lord remove all evil and fleshy desires ruling above your desires in my heart in Jesus name

Lord almighty break every evil convenant done physically or spiritually to tie me or my destiny down against my will in Jesus name

I remove my name and my family's name from every register in the coven of the evil ones in Jesus name

I sanctify everything that partain to me with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

Father remove every monitoring power assigned to monitor me by your mighty power in Jesus name

Ancient of days saturate my life with your divine power and presence, make me untouchable for any power of darkness in Jesus name

I reverse and rebuke the effect of any evil dreams, revelations and utterances set to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I live my life for Christ because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I  and my family are covenated children of the most high therefore, we have no association or homage to any evil covenant. I break all oaths made on my behalf knowingly or unknowingly to any power or god. My heart is purified and sanctified for the will of God to overtake and rule in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...