Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Prayer From John 4:28-30

Hymn

I have found a friend in Jesus,
He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
He's the Lily of the Valley,
In Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and
make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort,
In trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.

Refrain
He’s the Lily of the Valley,
The Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

"The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,  Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?  Then they went out of the city, and came unto him." John 4:28‭-‬30 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for redeeming me from the state of helplessness and hopelesnness to the state of being a heir to your throne in Jesus name

Lord thank you for wiping away my long term sin and for redeeming me with your love in Jesus name

Thank you father for taking off everything that appears to be filthy rag on me and for putting a new garment on me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for redeeming me from my past with your agape love in Jesus name

Thank you father for not casting me away in your anger regardless of how much I did wrong things in Jesus name

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to speak above judgement in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Thank you father for opening a new chapter in my life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for filling me with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not my past, I work henceforth in liberty and victory. I am a joint heir with Christ, I am an overcomer and conqueror in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...