Search This Blog

Saturday 22 July 2017

Prayer from Genesis 32:30

Song by Israel & New Breed

Your presence is heaven to me
Your presence is heaven to me
God, Your presence is heaven to me
There's nothing like Your presence
Your presence is heaven to me

So we sing
Oh Jesus, oh Jesus
Your presence is heaven to me
Oh Jesus, oh Jesus
Your presence is heaven to me

"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Genesis 32:30 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord visit me I want to have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord remove everything that will hinder me from having a divine encounter with you in Jesus name

Heavenly father raise me to the height you want me to be physically and spiritually in Jesus

Lord remove every cause of slumbering off my path in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days elevate my spiritual life henceforth in Jesus name

Abba father let me have a Peniel encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord I don't want to continue living an ordinary life let me experience a transformation that will lead to an extraordinary life in You in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove any form of spiritual slumbering or downturn I might be in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life continue to carry and shine the light of your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for unanswered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I refuse any form of spiritual slumbering or death in Jesus name. My time of divine encounter is now and my life is divinely transformed in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd July 2017 ©


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...