Search This Blog

Sunday 16 July 2017

Prayer from Psalms 103:2-4

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul worship His holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul worship His holy name

"Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;  Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;" Psalms 103:2‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this bless day and grace to worship and adore you in Jesus name

Lord refresh my soul this day in Jesus name

Lord almighty anoint my tongue and utterances in Jesus name

Lord Jesus create a heart of total surrender and worship in me in Jesus name

Father revive my soul from any state that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Abba father do not let me lose my soul to this world and its deeds in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill my life with more of you in Jesus name

Oh Lord never let me get tired or weary of worshipping you in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies that surrounds me all day long in Jesus name

Father thank you for your healing power that removes all the infirmities in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am brand new in Christ through redemption. I am filled and blessed from above. I am no longer tied to any power except the power of God through the Holy Spirit. I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name*

Todays Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...