Search This Blog

Sunday 2 July 2017

Prayer from Psalms 119:68

Song by Darlene Zschech

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens
Jesus be the center
It's all about You
Yes it's all about You

"Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes." Psalms 119:68 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I need you more than ever before take control of my life in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you rule and reign over my life in Jesus name

Father you alone have the power to break and remould, break me down and remould me where need be in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my destiny be filled with your power and presence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver me from all forms of idolatory known or unknown in Jesus name

Father take me to where you want me to be never let me operate below your plan for me in Jesus name

Lord make all the crooked path in my life straight henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit tabernacle in my being in Jesus name

Father walk with me this new month and do extraordinary things in my life that will glorify you alone in Jesus name

Lord let me walk and work in your statutes for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am no longer an ordinary being, I'm extraordinary because Jesus lives in me and the Holy ghost is in charge of my life. I no longer control my life because Jesus is in control. I am no longer the subject of the rulers of this world because Alpha and Omega is in charge.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd July 2017©

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday💃🎁🎀💃🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...