Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Prayer from Revelations 5:13-14

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to you
Power belongs to you
In Heaven and the earth
All power belongs to you

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.  And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever."
Revelation 5:13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus

Lord all power is yours by your power render all powers using their power to manipulate my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I lift the foundation of my life to  you, terminate every root planted that is causing my life pain in Jesus name

Lord remove and replace every force tormenting my life physically or spiritually with your power in Jesus name

Abba father raise me to the height you have chosen for me and remove every antagoniser in my way in Jesus name

Lord let your power bring to an end every curse placed on my generation knowingly or unknowingly that I am partaking of in Jesus name

Father with your powerful hands remove my name from the agenda of the enemy in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  filled with the power of God therefore no power has dominion over me in Jesus name. I am above and not beneath, I am a carrier of His glory in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...