Search This Blog

Thursday 13 July 2017

Prayer from Psalms 137:5

Song
I will lift up my voice
I will joyfully sing
Not for all you have done for me
But for who you are
You are the reason I sing
Melody in my heart
You are the song that I sing... Jesus
I will praise your bame

He reigns 3x forever more

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning." Psalms 137:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on meand forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship and adore your Holy name accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for not forsaking or forgetting me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your divine visitation at this very moment of my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing all the pain within my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing every power causing my life pain and endless sorrow forever in Jesus name

Ancient of days thanks for releasing me from captivity with your mighty hand hallelujah be to your holy name in Jesus Christ

Father thank you for total deliverance and freedom from the works of flesh and power of darkness that took dominion over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for opening the book of rememberance concerning me and for giving me a new song in Jesus name

Thank you father for my path is bright as a shining light henceforth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing garment of sorrow with garment of praise in my life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for open heaven upon my petitions to you and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking in liberty through Christ. I am no longer a reign of the moment because I reign from now till I see Christ in glory and I will reign with Him. I am not a partaker of any mishap or any arrow of shame in Jesus name. My life is filled with power of Jesus. I am not forgotten because my name is engraved in His palm in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...