Search This Blog

Monday 10 July 2017

Prayer from Daniel 3:23-25

Song

You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice Why I sing to you
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say it's all because of you
You are the reason You are the reason 2x

"And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.  Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.  He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." Daniel 3:23‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father you are the reason for my breath and living take all the glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to you just as I am have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you never leave nor forsake me in Jesus name

Lord almighty in every situation that seem like the fiery furnace guide my steps in Jesus name

Lord wherever I am being purnished because of who I am or my faith avenge for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty for all the life circumstances that seem like fiery furnace grant me victory and never let me perish in it in Jesus name

Ancient of days every trap set to see my end fill it up with those who set it in Jesus name

Mighty God empower me to stay firm and keep standing on your word regardless of what life throws at me in Jesus name

Almighty king arise over my life this day and show your power in ll areas in Jesus name

Lord let that which will happen that will draw souls to you through my life take place henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  joint heir with Christ. I don't walk/work alone because Christ is in me. I am not a product of this world but His word therefore I will amount to what God says I will amount to.  I will not perish, I will not fail and I will not suffer in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)10th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...