Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Prayer From Colossians 2:14-15

Song
Every time I feel the spirit
Moving in my heart I will pray
Everytime I feel the spirit
Moving in my heart I will pray

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it." Colossians 2:14‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord almighty renew my body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make public show and ridicule of any power or principalities contending against my destiny in Jesus name

Father improve my ability to walk with you by day in Jesus name

Ancient of days scatter every known or unknown coven made to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

I blot out every written ordinance against my destiny and my life in Jesus name

I decree freedom over any position I have been held captive by any force or workers of iniquity in Jesus name

I set myself free in anyway I have held my destiny down due to unforgiveness or unrepented sin in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer in everyway in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a new creature in Christ, I no longer live but Christ lives in me. I am dead to the works of flesh in Jesus name. I scatter the plans and written ordinances against the plans of God for me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...