Search This Blog

Sunday 9 July 2017

Prayer from Daniel 3:1,16-17

Song by Chevelle Franklyn

We give you glory 3x oh God
No foreign god can take your place
No foreign god can take your place
No foreign god can take your place
It's you that I love, It's you that I love

"Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon.  Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.  If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king." Daniel 3:1‭, ‬16‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I magnify your holy name for who you are in Jesus name

Lord let the fire of my first love for you be rekindled forever in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to stand on your word and promises and never look back in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I lift my life before you continue to be my God forever in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy and terminate desires for any god or idol in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have your way in my life release your presence fully in me in Jesus name

Lord king of glory just like the three Hebrew boys give me the grace and confidence ro refuse to bow to any foreign god known or unknown in Jesus name

I destroy and cast out every authority of any foreign being or god tormenting and ruling my life in Jesus name

Lord let your fear fill my heart and let my faith in you stand firm in Jesus name

Ancient of days help me to keep my focus on you no matter the trials I face due to my faith in you in Jesus name

Jehovah even at the edge of persecution physically or spiritually do not let me lose my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord whatever is it in my life that is gradually turning itself to a god step in now and let your presence cause transformation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I  will not bow to any foreign god. I break every covenant made knowingly or unknowingly in front of any god or shrine that is ruminating over my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name. I am the apple of God's eyes. I am the temple of the holy ghost, I therefore mount up higher and soar like an eagle in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...