Search This Blog

Thursday 27 July 2017

Prayer from Philemon 1:6, 25

Song by Nathaniel Bassey & Ronke Adesokan

Yahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh, Yawheh x2
I will not forget You own my days
In every situation, You have never failed

God of yesterday, God of today
God of tomorrow, You’re still the same
My very present help, in times of need
In every situation, you’ve never failed

"That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen."
Philemon 1:6‭, ‬25 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Yahweh I glorify your majesty and exalt your Holy name accept my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah I come to you just as I am accept me everlasting God in Jesus name

Ancient of days fill my life with your presence like never before in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my utterances and communication to that which glorifies you in Jesus name

Father let my faith be effectual and life transforming to me and those I come in contact with in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove weariness and any form of regrets in me in Jesus name

Mighty father let my life showcase your glory henceforth and forever in Jesus name

Lord let my set time of favour commence from now in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy the plans of spiritual police and arresters toiling with my destiny and glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and take your place in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let your grace continually rest upon me and around me in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  not discouraged, I am not disappointed, my life is shadowed and directed by the power of God. I walk & work in grace, I am favoured forever in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...