Search This Blog

Friday 14 July 2017

Prayer from 1 Peter 4:18-19

Song
Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp I pray
Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning
Keep me burning to the end of day

Sing Hossanah 3x to the king of kings
Sing Hossanah 3x to the king

"And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?  Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator."
1 Peter 4:18‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord keep my focus on you forever in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to keep steady in the path of righteousness till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Almighty father let my heart be inclined to doing your will for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus create a heart of worship in me in Jesus name

Lord here I am before you, draw me into your love and let your ways be my ways forever in Jesus name

Father guard my soul remove the toxic deposit of worldly affairs from my soul in Jesus name

Lord revive my soul from any dead point or state I might be experiencing in Jesus name

Father never let me be a cast away in your kingdom keep me drawn to you forever in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many souls yet to be regenerated to you save them,  use me Lord to bring souls to you in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. My soul is revived from the power of sin, I am brand new in Christ. I live henceforth to please my father and I will never be a cast away in His kingdom in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)14th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...