Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Prayer From Psalm 34:1-4

Song by Joseph Pace

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good

He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good

"I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord : the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.  O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.  I sought the Lord , and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." Psalms 34:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father I worship and bless your holy name for who you are in Jesus name

Father I bow before your majesty in total adoration and worship accept my offerings to you in Jesus name

Lord I magnify you above every other god or power because you are the greatest and deserves all the glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the salvation of my soul and for your divine enablement in all that I do in Jesus name

Father thank you for the understanding and grace inclined in me to seek your face at all times in Jesus name

Thank you father because as I seek you I will never be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for your mighty hands that delivers and never fail to set me free from all harms in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being good to me each and every day of my life regardless of my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for crowning my trials with testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  victorious, I am moving above all odds, I am soaring high and excelling, I am a testimony because my life has divine turn around and visitations in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...