Search This Blog

Sunday 6 August 2017

Prayer From Colossians 3:15

Song
I am grateful oh Lord
I am grateful oh Lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh Lord

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."
Colossians 3:15 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly fatherI thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to you and I ask for forgiveness of sins in anyway I have fall short of your glory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I lift my life before you and surrender my all have your way in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for everything you have done, you are doing and will do in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my shelter, my home, my career/business in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my health, my well being, my family in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my goals that you are making achievable at all times in Jesus name

Lord thank you because if not for you the enemy would have overcome me thank you for making me victorious at all time in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your unfailing love in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the knowledge of who you are in my life in Jesus name

Thank you father for all my expectations that you are bringing to manifestations in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all my heart desires (mention) in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Spirit if you can if not ask God for the Baptism and touch today in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am one with Christ Jesus,  Christ lives in me therefore I am not of this world but His word. My life is filled with unending thanksgiving because I am a wonder and God is doing wonderful things in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...