Search This Blog

Monday 28 August 2017

Prayer from Psalms 8:4

Song by Chris Shalom

You are the reason for the life I live
For the air I breathe, for the song I sing
You are the reason why I lift my voice
Why I lift my hands
It’s all because of you 

You are the reason (4X) 

"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"Psalms 8:4 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Abba father you are my strength and shield I worship and adore you be thou glorified in Jesus name

Heavenly father all honour belongs to you alone in Jesus name

Father thank you for another opportunity to be alive and fulfill destiny in Jesus name

I decree my life will showcase the blessings of God exceptionally in Jesus name

I decree my glory will be transformed in every area in Jesus name

I decree my answers are here now in Jesus name

I decree my period of of waiting has come to an end cause my expectations are manifesting in Jesus name

I decree my source of joy will never turn to sorrow in Jesus name

I decree my eyes will behold the blessings of God all around in Jesus name

I decree the favour of God is working over my life in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God is glowing through my glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking in victory, my glory is shinning, my life is experiencing divine transformation. My testimony is now, I will not weep over anything in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th August 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...